Monday, July 18, 2011

How is being against affirmative action racist?

I'm all for diversity, but you shouldn't enforce it at the expense of other people. If a white guy wants to get into college, he shouldn't be rejected because a black guy is trying to get in also. It also applies the same way vice-versa. Reverse discrimination is still discrimination. Everyone is equal. Why should the white guy not get in just because he is white and another person is black ( and vice-versa.) I'm agaiinst all types of racism, and noone is superior or inferior. If I get into college becase I am half asian, and a white guy doesnt get in because of that, isn't that basically the same thing as him getting in because he's white, therefore I not getting in because I'm half asian? Let people get into college because of their accomplishments, not because of the mere color of their skin. If you want to stop racism, don't do reverse racism.

No comments:

Post a Comment