Sunday, July 17, 2011

Should i expect anything for Father's Day?

2 weeks ago i missed my daughter's 6th Birthday because i was so hungover i forgot about it. She was very upset and felt lied to especially since i promised i would be there. I never felt smaller in my entire life and decided to take my EX wife Stacy's advice and enter AA. My daughter lives with Stacy and our arrangement is i see her on weekends. I have no idea if i will get to see her i haven't spoken to Stacy since the day after my birthday no-show. I know i haven't been the greatest father but i want to get sober so she knows she can count on me. I would break my heart if i lost her like i lost Stacy. I love her more than anything and it would hurt not to see them on this holiday. What should i expect?

No comments:

Post a Comment