Sunday, July 17, 2011

This girl is swears she is pregnant with my baby?

This girl showed up at my apartment the other day and told me she was pregnant with my baby. I don't remember seeing her before but she told me we met at a party and got drunk and then had sex. asked her which party and she mentioned a party of a friend that i was at. I have had a lot of drunken sex in the past 3 years since my divorce. I got her number and told her to call me if she needs anything. I'm scared to death i am an alcoholic and i recently started attending AA to get my life back on track and win back my EX wife Stacy's love and trust of my 6 year old daughter. Monday was my daughter's 6th birthday and i promised her i would attend but i got so drunk the night before i had a horrible hangover and forgot. I finally hit rock bottom and decided to check into AA. I can't being having a baby it will screw up everything i want back. What should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment